Favoriting a photo is easy, and it can be another way to find your most treasured memories fast.
To Favorite a Photo:
– Go to the photo you want to Favorite and hover over it — you will see a heart icon appear in the lower right-hand corner.
– Click the heart icon — the heart will turn red. And just like that It’s now a Favorite! The red heart will also remain visible on the lower right-hand corner of your photo, showing you that it is a Favorite, without clicking into it.
To Favorite multiple Photos at once: Currently unavailable
You may select multiple photos to favorite at once by click or dragging your cursor across the desired items. Once you have all the files selected a menu will appear with the option to favorite the files.
To Un-Favorite a Photo:
– Accidentally favorite a photo and want to undo it? Not an issue. Go to the photo you want to Un-Favorite — you will see the red heart icon in the lower right-hand corner.
– Click on the heart icon — the heart will turn white and disappear from the lower right-hand corner of the photo. If you hover over the photo again, you will see a white heart icon, signaling that the photo is waiting to be Favorited
To Search for Favorite Photos:
– Click on the Navigation drop-down on the top left-hand corner of any page within MiMedia (when on the Photos page, this will be called “MiPhotos”) — a drop-down menu of the MiMedia pages will appear
– Click “favorites” — you will be taken to the MiFavorites page. Here you will see all of your favorites, from videos, photos and any other media you marked worthy of being your favorite.